Here are reviews of restaurants in New England with the needs of those with celiac disease and food allergies in mind. Restaurants listed in blue are dedicated gluten free establishments, and those listed in red are restaurants that also serve gluten-filled ingredients.
- Blue Ginger (Wellesley): Review
- Burton’s Grill (Hingham): Review
- Elephant Walk (Cambridge): Review
- Legal Sea Foods (Park Square): Review
- The Local (Wayland): Review
- Mother Juice (Cambridge): Review
- Revolution Juice (Boston): Review
- Twist Bakery and Café (Millis): Review
- Spoon Revolution (Concord, NH): Review
I have not blogged any reviews from Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, or Connecticut quite yet!