I was more than a little nervous before my first Disney Cruise. I packed enough gluten free cereals, pretzels, etc. to last me the whole trip. (It wouldn’t have been a very nutritious diet.) However, it turned out that I had nothing to worry about in the end. (Although, you should still certainly pack some snacks for your days at port.)
While it’s important to make your needs known, there is excellent service for those with dietary requirements aboard the Disney Cruise. And, very tasty meals if you go to the 18 & up restaurants on the ship.
Below you’ll find all the posts related to my 7-Day Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy. Enjoy!
- The Overview: These are the highlights of the trip, and an overview of what to expect!
- Castaway Cay: How do you eat on your day at Disney’s Private Island?
- Port Adventures Experience: What do you need to pack so you’re all prepared for the days you leave the ship?
- Dining Around the Disney Fantasy: How does the dining rotation work? Pre-ordering?
- Gluten Free Breakfast on the Disney Fantasy: What should I expect at breakfast time?
- Animator’s Palate: This is my favorite restaurant on the rotation, solely based off of its atmosphere.
- Dining at Palo: Learn more about the adult-only restaurant on the Disney magic. The meals are fabulous!
Are there any other aspects of the Disney Cruise you’d like to hear about. Let me know, and I’ll make it a future post! How have your dining experiences been on the Disney Cruise?