Here are the official rules, in bullet point format, because no one wants to read through a long list of rules.
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- Must include eligibility requirements: All entrants must be 18 or older and a resident of the United States.
- Duration and deadlines: For the first drawing you must enter by July 11th at 11:59 PM, and for the second drawing you must enter by July 18th at 11:59 PM. All entries will from the first round will be transferred to the second round. Winners will be notified on the 7/12/15 and 7/19/15 respectively.
- Entry procedures: You may only enter online once a day. You must enter your name and email address each time. By entering you agree that your first name may be used when announcing the winner on any form of social media or publication.
- Prize descriptions: Each winner will win a code allowing them to buy two free tickets to the GFAF Expo in Worcester on July 25th, 2015. Each ticket is valued at $20, which means the award has a retail value of $40.
- Odds of winning: The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- How a dispute or mistake will be handled: All drawings are random and final.
- How and when winners are selected: The first winner will be selected on July 11th at 11:59 PM, and notified on July 12th. The second winner will be selected on July 18th at 11:59 PM, and notified on July 19th.
- Right to obtain winners’ names: You have the right to obtain the winner’s names within 1 year of the end of the drawing, by reaching me on my blog’s contact page
- Method of distributing prizes not claimed: If potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded.
- Liability release: The winner will hold the company harmless in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Sponsor name and contact information: Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Expo, p: 630-473-3202, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This sweepstakes is also “VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW”