Welcome to The Wanderlust Celiac!
My name is Kaila, and I began this blog shortly after my diagnosis of celiac disease. (That’s an autoimmune disease, and the only treatment at this time is to eat gluten free 24/7.)
Since my diagnosis I have lived in 5 states and 2 countries, and continue to travel as often as possible. The majority of my recipes today are quick and easy. But, most importantly, I share my experiences traveling to give you some ideas if you wander to any of the same spots! I write both positive and negative reviews, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
I hope this place helps inspires you to cook, travel, and enjoy life despite any limitation, especially celiac disease, food allergies, and asthma. You can begin your journey on my blog by checking out any of the following tabs!
- Recipe Tab: Color-Codes the Top 8 Allergens in ALL of my recipes.
- Restaurant Reviews Map: A map of restaurant reviews I’ve written from around the globe.
- 100% Gluten Free Restaurants: Only the safest restaurants are reviewed on this list!
- Disney Reviews: Disney Cruiselines, Disneyland, and Disney World
- Browse the Home Page: My most recent blog posts, so you’re up to date and current on all things happening here.
*And, since I am technically a student, I am required to tell you that “The views expressed on this blog are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the MGH Institute of Health Professions.” You can check out my full disclaimer too.